On route to a job site today our fuel pump went out, called a mechanic to come change it and while he was underneath somehow something sparked and lit the fuel line on fire. He was covered in flames, I managed to pull him out from underneath and get the flames on him out and then the fuel line really caught on fire, too much for a fire extinguisher. He survived with just a badly burned hand, his coveralls took most of the damage on him. I had my whole family with me today and all their Christmas gifts and things, they got out safe and sound which is the important thing. All else was lost. We all got out with only the clothes on our backs, it happened very fast. You can see from the pictures the rv was a total loss. Didn't expect this when I got up today. Definitely could have been worse though, very thankful my family is ok. Things can be replaced. There is a video below.