Unbelievably after last months RV fire, our shop burned down last night. Left to get some dinner for an hour and came back to this. It was too far gone for the fire fighters to save. All was lost. All the finished furniture orders for the month, a load of finished log doors, cedar cabinets and cedar stairs for a custom home, a lifetime of tools and instruments of our trade all gone for good in less than an hour. Still in a little bit of shock even as I write this, but just wanted to say thank you to all of our generous, kind and loyal customers who have reached out to us and have helped in any way they could. It means a lot to our family in this difficult time. We will be getting with everyone to get things rescheduled for February as quickly as possible.